Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm getting old.

I'm getting old. Not because I'm starting to look Stan more and more everyday. Not cause I can't deal with this Texas heat. Not cause I'm waking up earlier or yawning before 10pm..

I'm getting older cause I have less and less tolerance for these females.

Man.

I just want a girl that likes to chill and relax, goto Top Golf and the Movies, doesn't need to invite the world or pencil me into her social agenda.

She doesn't need to be a 10 piece, or even think she's a 10. I don't need her to tell everybody everyday how pretty she is or how her hair smells good. (Shit is annoying B)

She needs to enjoy watching Sports live and be ok with Tattoo's. Save the partying. Like I said, I don't need a girl that has to drink all day or can't have fun without a drink.

I don't wanna have to fight to see her. Social agenda's and calendar's are annoying. I would almost say that I could start fucking around with some fat girls, but I don't like them.

Anyways.. Done Ranting..

-veg

No comments:

Post a Comment